Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pikom PC Fair (I) 2011


Finally, it is here once again, this week, it would be the second round of Pikom PC Fair (I) 2011 in Penang! 

Last time, it was held in Dewan Tunku, Komtar, Penang from 11 - 13 March 2011. Now it is back in the traditional place of Pikom PC Fair, Penang International Sports Arena (PISA) 

Date : 6 - 8 May 2011
Time : 11.00 am - 9.00 pm

Last time, in the Dewan Tunku, Komtar, I was looking for a case for my iPad, but sadly the quality isn't up to my expectation, so I need to buy my iPad case through Apple Online Store. 

As for this time Pikom PC Fair, I shall be looking for an external hard disk for my girl friend. Sadly, I am not going to be there in Penang for this weekend as I need to get back to my university for my final exam which is scheduled on 7 May. So, looking for my friend to get one external hard disk for me :P