Monday, May 16, 2011

Company Law

Finished my third paper! Three down and four to go!


No doubts, this is one of the most toughest paper in university. Company Law. When I heard on law paper I recall back my second semester where my friend told me to eat more "law mee" (Chinese noodle) in order to memorize more to law facts especially the cases and sections. haha. 

Yesterday was my another sleepless night as I need to read and memorize a lot of things as I am only managed to complete four chapters out of six chapters included in the exam. I was surprised when I read on the tips I received from friends as I combined all the tips, it would equal to, read the whole chapters! 

In the end, I based on my lecturer tips to memorize and so luckily today I can answer all the questions. Yet I didn't guarantee on the correct answers. As each of us received a copy of Company Act 1965 book, I copied and pasted the definition for the sections but not entire sentences, I got changed the structure of the sentence :P

This was my first time to see the whole exam hall packed with students after the exam finished. No body went out early. If got, just a minority of students went out early. The rest stayed inside the exam hall until the exam was called off by lecturer.