Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Final Exam Schedule


In less than three days, I will begin my first final exam paper. It would be another semester that I will end my last paper on the last day of the final examination. 

This semester's final exam schedule would be much better compared to last semester as I have more days in between two papers. 

7th May - Basic Entrepreneurship
14th May - Audit II
16th May - Company Law
20th May - Applied Economics
23rd May - Management Science
25th May - Financial Reporting III
26th May - Systems Analysis

My university would be the last to end the final examination out of all public universities in Malaysia. I had started to see inside my Facebook wall, satisfaction from my friends from other universities after they have completed their final exam papers. In coming days, I would see my Facebook wall flooded with such status once again. Haiz.Why only UUM would be the last to end..?? 

My friends from other universities would have more than four months of semester break until September. I can see most of my friends would locate themselves in Genting Highlands. Haha.