Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Konsortium Bus Express ticket



Don't get attracted from the title above! 

Although the ticket shown the fare is RM 0.00, actually I did paid for these tickets. It happened back in February this year, where I had bought two tickets from Butterworth to Taiping through online ticketing from Konsortium website. 

However, when I told the boarding pass code to the counter, it turned out that I didn't get the boarding pass code correctly. I misinterpreted on the code shown in the website ~ ZI6X0Q.
  
Based on the code, I misinterpreted the I as 1 and 0 "zero" as O. So in the end, I end up taking the StarMart back to Taiping. The next day, I went to the Konsortium office to argue on this matter and met with Mr. Law. He was a very person. He listened to my problem and agreed to give two free tickets as compensation and ask me to forward the email that he sent to me when I want to redeem my free tickets.

At the same time, I gave my feedback and hope the online ticketing system would change in the usage of I and O as the boarding pass code. 

On Tuesday late evening, I sent the forwarded email to Mr. Law and by midnight, I received the boarding pass code of two free tickets to Butterworth from Taiping. Wow.! He checked email even after the working hours! Based on the boarding pass code I received, they had changed the alphanumeric to numeric for the boarding pass code. Good!