Saturday, June 25, 2011

Unreasonable Profile Update - Parlimen and DUN location

As on 20 June, most of students were checking their final exam results, our Portal had been flooded with high traffics. It was normal to have this situation as for the past few semesters, I had experienced on this. Hence, I need to check my final exam results during midnight where the traffics would not as high as in the day time. 

However, something went wrong and ended everyone couldn't check their results on that day. The results was published on the next day after they had fixed on the system. In the end, every student has to update their current profile before they are allowed to check their results. 


It was a good way to get the latest information from students as we were eager to know our results, I am fine to update my profile as well, but to my surprise, inside the profile required us to fill in our Parlimen and DUN location. 

What is our Parlimen and DUN location need to do with our student profile?? 

We are noted that all university students are prohibited to involve in politics!! It was very suspicious! to have  our Parlimen and DUN location updated to the university system. Is this the sign that general election would be around the corner? Or anything special would I get by filling this Parlimen and DUN location? 

Until today, no explanation is given by any university authority or our students' representative regarding this Parlimen and DUN location updated to our student' profile. 

I hope the university won't involve us in any politics motive!