Saturday, June 4, 2011

Motorola EX115

Qwerty Keyboard & 2.3' Screen

This was my first time to own a Motorola mobile phone. Last few days I was looking for a replacement for my phones as one of my phone is not functioning well. Both of my Windows phones are very heavy and are unsuitable for me to bring out all the times. 

LG KS20 & Dopod 838 pro

Hence, I was looking for a Dual SIM phones. So that I just need to carry one phone rather than two phones all the time. I found several phones such as CSL, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia and etc. After screen through the list of phones, I get it into the top two preference phones, Samsung Chat 322 or Motorola EX115. 

After few consideration and review from the internet, I decided to go for the Motorola EX115 as it has 3.2 Megapixels camera and has bigger screen of 2.3' compared to Samsung Chat 322 with 1.3 Megapixels and 2.2' screen size. Although the Motorola EX115 priced higher than Samsung Chat 322 by RM 50 yet the features are more to offer. 

Dual SIM & MicroSD up to 32GB

3.2 Megapixels camera with video recording

It has a very good sound and awesome camera quality for 3.2 Megapixels, to expect the phone at RM 320, it is unbelievable have the Motorola EX115 to match with other Dual SIM phones.