Saturday, June 25, 2011

Famous Portuguese Grilled Seafood in Mid Valley

My friend brought me to Mid Valley to have the famous Portuguese Grilled Seafood in Mid Valley. As it was my first time in Mid Valley, I had the difficulty to choose which food for my lunch and in the end, I chose this suggested from my friend the Pari fish.


It has a lot of varieties for customers to choose and the famous ones according to my friends are the Pari fish, Lala, and Sotong. 


I ordered the Pari fish for RM 7.50 + RM 0.40 for the rice. Having a meal in the metropolitan would cost me RM 7.90 which was very expensive in my opinion. I had to spend one red colour note (RM 10.00) just for my lunch inclusive a cup of water.

Yet, my utility for this lunch was very high and was satisfied although the Pari fish was very spicy.