Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Apple Now Worth More Than Microsoft & Intel Combined

According to the news reported in Mashable.com 


Apple is now worth more than Microsoft and Intel combined. That is impressive to see the Apple has growth so much in the past few years. 

Since the launching of iPhone and iPad few years ago, everyone has been dying of owning these two gadgets. I owned iPad and after using it for several months, I have the feeling of owning iPhone and MacBook as well. But yet, now isn't the time for me to get these two technology at the moment as I already have a handphone and a laptop. But surely, I am looking forward to own these two gadgets in future. 

One of the reason of Apple growth surpass Microsoft and Intel is the strong response towards iPad 1 and iPad 2. I strongly agree on this as nowadays in the newspaper, I always see advertisement promoting their brands with a competition of the prize of iPad 2. With such support towards iPad, in future, we can see each and everyone of us would own this Apple tablet rather than a laptop. 

So, what Microsoft and Intel would be doing to counter this fact ? Not to forget, currently most tablets in the markets are equipped with Android. So, in the future, if we are preferring to a mobile gadget rather than PC (desktop), then Microsoft and Intel would lose its popularity.