Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Freak Accident

On 28th of June, I witnessed a freak accident in front of my eyes. I was so surprise to witness such accident. It happened in the traffic light of Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah. 

That time, I was stopping my car as the traffic light turned red, cars from opposite was moving with green light. As I am waiting for my lane's traffic light turns green, I am looking at the cars passed by besides me. Then for the sudden, the bike in front of me moved to turn right while the traffic light still red on my lane, hoping to cross the road while there isn't much cars from opposite. 

However, the biker's wish was cut short when his bike moved slowly to cross the road was crashed by Toyota Camry which was driving from the opposite. The Toyota Camry wasn't driving fast, around 70 - 80 kmph. I was feeling weird as why the biker would cross the road to right hand side since there were still cars moving from opposite. I am very sure that the biker can see the Toyota Camry was coming. 



The impact of the crash caused the biker to fly over the Toyata Camry and plunged onto road. The biker's bike, Yamaha was flung 10 - 15 meter away from the crash site. Both Toyota Camry and the Yamaha were badly damaged. 

I stopped by to help the biker, fearing the biker might dead, but luckily, God was with him, he just lost conscious and an ambulance brought him away. 


From the crash, the helmet of the biker break apart. I couldn't see any blood around the biker, so I think mostly would be internal injuries.