Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN)

This afternoon, I checked my appeal results for my Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN).. Surprised me a lot as my appeal was accepted.. I never thought of getting this scholarship as the chances were very slim since my first application was rejected..

Thanks God..

Furthermore, I never thought of checking this appeal results, but suddenly it came to my mind to check, as this week is the third week of November (appeal results out in the 3rd week of November)

I log in to http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my/ and then found that the appeal results had released.. Then I key-in my IC number and I were surprised to see TANIAH! ANDA BERJAYA (Congrats! You're Successful)

I rechecked the webpage again and again to verify that I was not dreaming.. Hopefully this is the true and no more system technical error which I have had encounter during the application for the entrance to University Sains Malaysia (USM)






I will get RM 7,140 per year + other allowances as stated in "Sastera" row..

Hopefully everything goes smoothly.. :)