Friday, November 20, 2009

Managerial Mathematics

Merdeka..!!! Merdeka..!!!

Finally I finished my last paper.. The questions were very hard as mostly I don't understand what the questions were asking and which formula to use.. Hopefully I can get at least 85 marks and above to entitle me to score A for this chapter..
_________________________________________

Completed Papers :
01/11/2009 - Islamic and Asian Civilization
03/11/2009 - Information Technology in Accounting
05/11/2009 - Elementary Statistics
08/11/2009 - Introduction to Financial Accounting
09/11/2009 - Malaysian Citizenship Studies
17/11/2009 - Principles of Marketing
20/11/2009 - Managerial Mathematics 
_________________________________________

Tonight, I won't be going to sleep until the next morning.. Now going to online until midnight  then going back to my room, playing games and packing all my things..

Tomorrow noon, my parents will come fetch me and then we're going to Penang eat our dinner and lastly back to Taiping.. haha

I can't wait to go back to my home and go out dating with my gf.. hehe