Sunday, November 8, 2009

Introduction to Financial Accounting

Haha.. this was my favourite paper out of all the papers I taken in this semester.. Sadly, this paper was very tough in the final exam - tough in term of time management as there were 6 questions to be answered in 3 hours.. =Terrible=

The moment the examiner allowed us to begin the exam, I quickly read the questions and answered all of them.. I skipped all the theory questions and did the structure questions first.. Luckily, I managed to finish the structure and theory questions, 15 minutes before the exam ends.. Last theory question I didn't answer as I don't know the answer, hence already lost 4 marks.. hehe

_________________________________________

Completed Papers :
01/11/2009 - Islamic and Asian Civilization
03/11/2009 - Information Technology in Accounting
05/11/2009 - Elementary Statistics
08/11/2009 - Introduction to Financial Accounting
_________________________________________

On-going Papers :

09/11/2009 - Malaysian Citizenship Studies
17/11/2009 - Principles of Marketing
20/11/2009 - Managerial Mathematics