Thursday, November 5, 2009

Heavy Rain in UUM

Today, just after I completed my exam in Dewan MAS and went out from the hall around 5.15 pm, heavy rain fall in University Utara Malaysia..

A lot of students were rushing to the bus stop where there were two busses of Laluan A & B waiting for us, I quickly rush to the busses but was saddened because the busses were fully loaded.. At that moment, with the downpour and wet clothes, I'm very disppointed with the bus services provided by the Unic Group of Company as the company didn't provide extra busses for Laluan A and B while there were several busses of Laluan C and D parked near the hall with no one is occupying the busses.. The reality in UUM is busses for Laluan C & D are more than Laluan A & B.. Bus timetable

Huh..after half an hour waiting, there was a bus came and fetched us back to our residential halls.. At that moment still raining heavily..

Around 7 pm, I went to Subaidah to eat my dinner.. Before reach Subaidah, I am surprised to see the strong gush of water.. I snapped several photos with my phone..