Thursday, November 5, 2009

Elementary Statistics

Haha..

Luckily this statistics paper I know how to answer most of the questions.. The probability to get most questions correct was high..There were 7 questions with total 85 marks, however due to questions technical errors, we were awarded 10 marks free from 3 sub-questions.. hehe.. Hopefully the lecturer got consider this as extra marks for us..

Today, my examination's event was in Dewan MAS, wah, very cold..!! Even though I got wore jacket, I still feel the coldness inside my body and hands.. I witnessed 2 international students who sat besides me got caught by the examiner because they were whispering each other.. While another student sat near me, brought notes inside the exam hall.. I was so surprised when the examiner stopped besides me and he quickly took their matric cards away.. After that, he gave back to them their matric cards without explaining to them.. Hoho..don't mess with the examiners..

Yay.. still left another 4 papers.. I can't wait to get back to my hometown.. very miss my hometown life..haha
_________________________________________

Completed Papers :
01/11/2009 - Islamic and Asian Civilization
03/11/2009 - Information Technology in Accounting
05/11/2009 - Elementary Statistics
_________________________________________

On-going Papers :

08/11/2009 - Introduction to Financial Accounting
09/11/2009 - Malaysian Citizenship Studies
17/11/2009 - Principles of Marketing
20/11/2009 - Managerial Mathematics