Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 2 : Trip to Ipoh

On 25th November, Wednesday, my family, gf and I went to Ipoh to shop till drop again after Day 1 in Penang.. The first destination was the new Foh San Restaurant which locates at Jalan Leong Sin Nam, Ipoh Perak.. This was my first time being to the new restaurant as I always went to the old restaurant.. This new restaurant with air-cond equip, well decorated and huge spaces is far better than the old restaurant.. Thumbs up..!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

After that, we went to Ipoh Parade Shopping Mall walk around as I need to buy a laptop bag, a travel bag and a pair of sandal.. Sadly, I didn't find any suitable choices that suit with my taste and price..

So, we went to Jusco Ipoh to find my stuff around 4 something.. Luckily, I found suitable sandal and travel bag in Jusco.. Inside the Jusco Ipoh, we had a break with drinks and bread at Kafe Chatter Kopitiam.. Disappointed with the size of the polo bun, we pay RM 4 something for a small polo bun..

 
 

 


And last but not least, the best cuisine in town, Nga Choy Kai.. If you still remember back in September that I posted in my blog, I went to eat Nga Choy Kai at Ong Kee Restaurant.. But this time, I ate Nga Choi Kai at Lou Wong Restaurant.. Both located at the same area and just divided by the road junction.. For myself, I preferred Ong Kee Restaurant than Lou Wong Restaurant.. But Lou Wong Restaurant is preferred by most of the tourists and locals..


 


 For 5 persons