Thursday, November 12, 2009

MyLDS '09

Hey Aiesec..!!

Come and join me in the MyLDS '09 (Malaysia Leadership Development Seminar 2009) in University Utara Malaysia, Sintok Kedah from 6th December until 11th December 2009.. In these 6 days 5 nights, you will discover a life-changing experiences only in this most anticipated national conference..


Promotion video

Hurry..!!! The closing date for registration is on 20th Nov and the last date for payment is on 23rd Nov..

For more information visit aiesecuum.org

________________________________________________
Updated : 03 December 2009
I'm sorry to my LC UUM for unable to attend this year MyLDS due to my personal problems which disallowed me to leave my hometown for the whole next week..

I wish all the MyLDS delegates, have fun and enjoy the seminar..