Sunday, August 21, 2011

iPad 3 Coming in Early 2012


While in Malaysia, we are still grabbing for iPad 2 and is always facing out-of stock everytime, there was a news reported from Mashable, Apple has begun trial production on iPad 3 which is scheduled to be launched in the early of 2012. 

It looks really interesting as the life span for each generation of iPad has cut shorten and will be looking for a new generation after several months of the released of previous generation. For me who uses the first generation of iPad, I would feel myself outdated by next year when the iPad 3 releases. 

I believe in the year of 2011, The Year of Copycats as claimed by Steve Jobs would be really interesting as the coming generation iPad would be better than other tablets in the market. As we can see at the moment, the closest competitor would be the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, but for me as long as the Android Market couldn't bypass the AppStore, iPad would remain my first choice. 

Source : Mashable