Thursday, August 25, 2011

7th Edition of Toyota Camry 2012


A new edition of the Toyota Camry for the year of 2012 has been revealed. 

From my first glance on the images, I can see the new edition of the Toyota Camry 2012 is far away from the luxury &  executive car compare to the current edition of Toyota Camry. 

From the comments I read through from the blog, many commented on this new edition looks like the Honda Civic. Frankly to say, although Toyota says that the new Camry’s form is elegantly simple but modern, emphasizing a wider, lower stance over the previous editions but from the images, I couldn't see the modern look for the exterior and interior of the car. 


A big disappointment on my dream car, Toyota Camry. I was expecting a lot luxury and executive of Toyota Camry 2012 compare to previous editions.