Saturday, August 13, 2011

Free USB Safely Remove


All the time I am lazy to safely remove my USB pendrive as my laptop would take a several seconds to pop up the Safely Remove options. Sometimes, when I want to remove my USB pendrive, I would get an error, detected my USB pendrive is currently using while I didn't open any files inside my USB pendrive. 

Now, it all thanks to the USB Safely Remove software. I will no longer need to wait for several seconds to pop up the Safely Remove options and I will not get any error.


I like the Stop Menu Hot Key which I just need to press the shortcut key on my keyboard and click on the USB pendrive that I want to safely remove.


Good news, currently, the Crystal Rich Ltd (company that develops the USB Safely Remove software) is having the 24 hours free gift promotion for this USB Safely Remove version 4.7.

To get your free USB Safely Remove 4.7.1 lifetime license:
2. Enter your full name (requires first and last name), email address and click the “I want the license” button.
3. Check your email and note down the registration name and registration code.
4. Download USB Safely Remove 4.7 and install.
5. To register the program, go to Help > Enter License Key… and enter your registration name and registration code.



Hurry up as this promotion ends in 14 hours.

Thanks to Raymond.CC