Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trip to Langkawi

This was my first time I went to Langkawi.. But the trip to Langkawi was not for holiday but for business matter with  the AIESEC UUM partner which is located in Langkawi..

On 19 March, my senior and I went to Langkawi by ferry from the Kuala Perlis's Jetty.. It took us around an hour to reach Langkawi.. 

Counters selling tickets

RM 18.00 per person from Kuala Perlis



Pasir Tengkorak Beach

"Meaning" of Forest

Wonderful beach

RM 25 rental of motorcycle for half day

Chocolate paradise

Ferry back to Kuala Perlis

Besides of going to find the AIESEC partner in Kuah, Langkawi, we also been to The Andaman located in Datai Bay, Langkawi.. It took us about an hour travel from Kuah to Datai Bay even though I was riding the bike at the maximum speed. 

My hands were sunburned due to long exposure to sun.. My hands are still pain although it has been 5 days :( I can see very clearly my hands are darker after been to this trip.. :(

The Andaman


Nice Malays traditional designs

It was a great experience to be in Langkawi although for few hours.. I felt very excited riding the motorcycle along the Teluk Burau road as I can test my motor GP skills..haha

Furthermore, our time on bike was longer than our time on feet because we took a wrong road while on the way back to jetty..