Friday, March 5, 2010

Trip to Alor Setar

Hehe.. On 28 February 2010, my UUM best friends, my gf and I went to the Alor Setar for shopping ~ as on that day, was a public holiday replacement ~ no class for everyone..!!

The trip was the first time I went out together with all my best friends outside the campus.. We went out in the early Morning to catch the first scheduled bus..

We reached Pekan Rabu (Wednesday Market) around 9 am and most of the shops there still closed..  Hence, we walked to City Plaza to have the Mc Donalds' breakfast.. After that, we went to the Star Parade which is around 15 minutes walk from the City Plaza..

Pekan Rabu environment at 9am

Star Parade

After shopping at the Star Parade, we went to the Alor Setar Mall which is around 10 minutes travelling with bus.. There we had our lunch at the TK coffee shop, my gf took lemak laksa while I ate watan (my favourite)

Lemak Laksa

Watan Keoy Teow

After shopping at the Alor Setar Mall, we had our dinner at KFC inside the mall, I ordered Dinner Plate without drink at RM 10.30 (after tax)..

Dinner Plate

I felt pity to my friend as his newly bought cooler pad was spoiled ~ he bought at the PC Fair promotion at the Star Parade and he didn't test the cooler pad before pay.. Meanwhile, I am very disappointed with the attitude shown by the boss of the stall as he was rudely talk to us when we were negotiating to reduce the price.. Please show some respect to your customers even though you were a lousy boss..