Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trip to KL

On 25th and 26th March, my roommates, gf and I went to KL for a study trip organized by Kelab Badminton UUM (KBUUM) 

We departed from UUM at 11 pm, 25th March and reached KL in the early Morning next day.. We started our trip at National Sports Complex in Bukit Jalil. 

We took this bus to KL

We were greeted by friendly staffs and were exposed to the complex by the introduction video followed by visiting the sports facilities..










After visiting the National Sports Complex, we went to Berjaya Times Square..!! I was my first time I went Times Square..!! Awesome experience.. What I can say is, one day wouldn't enough for me to visit all the shoplots inside the Times Square.. 



My friend found the best and large crispy fried chicken inside the Berjaya Times Square.. Just RM 6.00 per piece..!! It was very delicious especially the powders.. haha.. To get one crispy fried chicken, go to this Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks, located at third floor  :)





On the way back to UUM, I saw an interesting view on the sky.. 

Calm clouds

Dark clouds

Dark clouds approaching

Within an hour, dark clouds won and followed by heavy rain..

Wish to go to the Berjaya Times Square again in next few months when an exchange participant, I brought in from Finland to work in the Berjaya University College of Hospitality.. Great..!!