Sunday, March 28, 2010

Smooth Registration

I camped in FPK (Faculty Accounting) since yesterday Morning until this Morning.. I am doing so because I was preparing for the course registration for my next semester timetable beginning this Morning at 8am..

It was a very smooth course registration process compared to last year.. This time, I finished added all my next semester courses within 10 seconds.. lol.. 

Earlier, for precaution steps, I opened Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers for adding courses.. However, Firefox alone did all the job.. Hail Firefox :)

My 3rd semester timetable is,

Sunday / Wednesday 
Introduction to Taxation
Financial Accounting II
Auditing and Assurance I
Management Accounting I

Monday / Thursday
Organizational Behavior
Financial Management I
International Business

Great :) 
Another 7 subjects for my next semester which will have another 21 subjects in 3 semester to conclude my life in university, before I am going out for my practicum and graduation..