Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Earth Hour Malaysia 2010



Let's us support the Earth Hour event this coming 27 March 2010 by switching off your lights for an hour. 

This event is a global event organized by WWF (World Wildlife Fund) and the main objective is to create and raise awareness towards the need to take quick action on climate change. 

The one hour turning off non-essential lights will begin from 8.30 pm until 9.30 pm (Malaysia time).. To those who are aware on the dangerous of the climate change should take an effort to save our World by joining me, switching off the lights.. If possible, don't limit the duration to just one hour but do extend the duration to as much as possible..

Meanwhile, please log in to the http://ehm.my/  and sign up to show your support to this event.. I had done my part, how about you?



Credit : ehm.my

What are you waiting for? Faster join me in this event :)