Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Star Online

Today, I subscribed for The Star e-paper which is a collaboration with the ebrowse.bluehyppo.com

I subscribed for the 1 year (365 days) The Star publication..









I am not only able to catch up to the latest news online and as well from now onwards, I no need to purchase newspaper daily which would cost me RM 1.20 per day as I can read the same newspaper online at a cheaper price estimated RM 0.50 daily..

With this e-paper, I can read newspaper 1 month ago until the latest publication.. The e-paper is available inside the web as early as 6 in the morning..

There are a lot of features for the e-paper such as clip & save, where we can cut any article or pictures inside the newspaper..

I fully recommend this e-paper service for those who wish to read newspaper through electronic and not traditionally..