Wednesday, January 27, 2010

p1 wimax blinking

This was my first time my p1 wimax blinking for so long - almost half an hour.. After few days of using the p1 wimax, my impression on p1 wimax is the line is just ok. Look at my snap shot I taken on the screen :


I always get weak signal strength


Very seldom to get good signal strength

Just now around 9.30 pm the p1 modem's light was blinking non stop.. Sometimes red, sometimes orange and sometimes green..

I am very frustrated at that time as I want to use internet.. I login to the modem setup page, showed Dev State (connected) and Mac State (Normal) but the light was blinking..

After half an hour, the light had became stable on orange.. I never get stable green light before..

If you were facebook games fan, you better think twice subscribing this p1 wimax as most of the time, I always get connection failed during playing the facebook game.. However, for normal surfing internet, the p1 wimax does the job well..

More reviews on p1 wimax..!! 3 days to go to end my 7 days trial..