Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No Free "Meal"

Just now, I checked my student's account statement at UUM Portal, found out that yesterday (25 January 2010) all UUM students were charged RM 60.00 for the bus services..

This was hampering me as few days ago, I heard from my block's representative said everyone needs not to pay any cents for the bus services this semester and he encouraged us to fully utilize the services..



The bus fee was charged under the "410 Kitaran Kampus" dated 25/01/2010..

RM 60.00 is a big amount to be paid and the bus company would gain "insane" profit for this semester as the fee was charged to every student as compared to last semester only certain students were paying the bus fee..

The RM 60.00 is still owing to the Bendahari (Treasurer) and we need to pay to them or else we won't be allowed to view our final exam results or were banned from accessing the add/drop courses..