Saturday, January 23, 2010

p1 wimax

Today, I subscribed for p1 wimax - 7 days trial as I want to see whether my hostel able to get strong internet connection.. After 7 days, if I am not satisfy with the internet speed, I can give the modem back to the agent and get back my RM 100.00 registration fee.. if I am satisfy with the connection, I will continue subscribing and will have to pay RM 60 for activation fee + RM 49 advanced + current month fee..

I subscribed the p1 RM 49 monthly plan from my university agent and within an hour, my line was activated as I received a sms to confirm my activation..


Very big box


Modem + WiFi + Adapter + Lan Cable + Quick Guide


The signal quality always stay at middle (Good condition)


Speed test from www.p1.com.my


ping www.google.com


Normal download speed but very terrible upload speed


get C for the pingtest