Sunday, July 4, 2010

King Edward VII Sports Day

It was a awesome feeling to be back to my alma mater especially sports day..!! I missed my last year Sports Day due to my university term began on the same week of the Sports Day.. Hence, I would make sure I could make to this Sports Day this year.. 

I cannot described my feeling to words.. Anyway, I met a lot of my friends whom I haven't meet them since I left Form 5 (2008) As tradition, our school sports day will start in the afternoon at 2pm as to compare to other schools, mostly would held the Sports Day during Morning..

I reached the school late around 3pm and missed the opening ceremony, however, I am managed to watch the whole sports event.. 



I liked the weather on the day because it wasn't too hot and no rain fall..




The event that we all being waiting for was the "Tarik Tali" competition between the North Tigers and South Tigers.. But before that, the Keir house and Parr house were competing for the 1st and 2nd place.. and Keir house won the competition easily.. haha.. 



This was the North Tigers vs South Tigers..!! Although I wasn't a fair play competition as they were cheating by adding more members on their team during the competition rather than 10 persons on each team.. haha



Sports Day ended at 6.30 pm and all of us went back happily, Parr house won the whole teams competition again this year and very pity to Keir house in second place with the difference of 2 points.. haha.. My house, Raffles was at third place for this year..!!