Friday, July 9, 2010

La Promise Cafe

Few days before I going back to UUM, my gf, her friend and I went to the La Promise Cafe (Piano Cafe) to take our lunch.. This was my first time been to the cafe although the cafe has been exist since few years ago.. The cafe is located along the Jalan Panggong Wayang (Theater Road).. It has WiFi inside the cafe.. 


All of us took the lunch set which was RM 9.90 per person and the set has a starter, a main course, a dessert and a drink to choose from a few varieties.. 


I chose a Mushroom soup as my starter, a Chicken Chop-Potato Gravy, a Chocolate ice cream with cake dessert and a cold Coffee.. 

Mushroom Soup

Chicken Chop-Potato Gravy

Chocolate ice cream with cake

Cold Coffee

Iced Lemon Tea

This lunch set was reasonable but the quantity wasn't up to my expectation.. It was delicious especially the chicken chop and the dessert.. Score : 6/10