Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Accounts Clerk


During the two months of semester break, I went back to my previous employer, Tang Yuet Mun & Co. (an accounting firm) to learn new things and get more and more experience from my boss and colleagues, although, I was there for a month as an account clerk..

I worked in the same accounting firm after I graduated from Form 6.. I worked there for half year until I got a place in the university.. It was very nostalgia to be back again at the accounting firm.. 

During the time, I was given several tasks especially book keepings for the sole proprietors and partnerships accounts.. Meanwhile, I had the chance to explore new thing - auditing company accounts.. With the help and explanation from my colleagues, I learned a lot throughout the one month practicum.. They treated me very nice and I gained a lot of experience from them.. 

I understood the difference of working and study styles.. Things I learned from education are different from the working styles even though, accounting has the format or criteria to be followed.. My boss and colleagues taught me a lot of things that cannot be gained from classes.. This made me special among my classmates.. haha

This message is dedicated to my boss and my colleagues : Thank you very much and you all mean a lot to me..