Thursday, July 8, 2010

Penang Bowl

In the early of this month, I went to Penang to repair my Toshiba power adapter because the wire worn out.. I went to Penang on Sunday followed my sister car and the next day, I went out with my friend to the Toshiba Center inside the Northern Tower building.. 

I was told by the technician, the wire worn out was a physical damaged and it doesn't cover under the warranty although my warranty for the laptop is until next year April.. So, I had no choice but to buy a new power adapter.. 

Before I went to search for the power adapter in the Perangin Mall, my friend and I went to the Penang Bowl which is located beside the Eastern & Oriental Hotel (E&O) 




My expectation towards the Penang Bowl was very high as I thought the Penang Bowl would be very "high class" but it turned out to be an old building.. Ok la.! Ignore the old building, hopefully inside would be better, but to my sadden twice, the inside also same with the building age.. The bowling balls were old and damaged.. The surface was very rough as the bowling ball would swing away although my ball was straight.. 

However, the good thing was this Penang Bowl has students' price - RM 2.50 per game and RM 1.00 for renting shoes.. 

I bought a Acer Power Adapter which was similar to my Toshiba Power Adapter at the Perangin Mall for RM 70.00 each.. This is the cheapest I could find in the Perangin Mall as most sellers were selling the Universal Power Adapter which I think it wouldn't be suitable for my laptop if I was to use my laptop for long hours..