Sunday, December 6, 2009

PISA PC Fair

I went to Penang International Sports Arena (PISA) PC Fair around 11.30 am today.. At that moment, there weren't many cars outside the PISA compound.. I entered the PISA without any trouble..

I immediately starting looking for my computer accessories.. First round, all I did was collecting all the brochures available.. After that, I rested awhile and compared the prices to find the best places to buy all my things.. Second round, I started buying my laptop bag, notebook cooler pad, notebook keyboard protector, notebook screen protector and Kaspersky Internet Security..


Non branded laptop bag - RM 39.00


Kaspersky Internet Security - RM 68.00


 
Free gift - 1Malaysia Collectable Stamps


Banana Cooler Pad - RM 28.00


Screen Protector - RM 7.00


Keyboard Protector - RM 1.00

I will upload the Pikom PC Fair guide book soon.. :)
_______________________________
Pikom PC Fair Show Guide :
Show Guide