Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Flemington Hotel Blackout

Yesterday night, my gf and I went to the Flemington Hotel's Skybar to online as my gf's streamyx cannot be connected since one week ago.. I called to TM and the operator said my gf's streamyx housing area is downed.. I believe it is time to 'potong' if this situation remains..




Back to my story in the Flemington Hotel's Skybar, the blackout happened around 11.00 pm and everyone in the Skybar was shocked to find out the lights went out and they were in the dark for so sudden.. The blackout happened to the whole Flemington Hotel and the whole building was in dark for several minutes..

After several minutes of enjoying the romantic moments in the dark, the electricity went back to normal.. We can continue enjoy our online..

During blackout :




Back to Normal :



 Thumbs up..!! For all the Flemington Hotel's staffs for quick and calm actions taken during the blackout.. I believe this was their and our first experience of this blackout..

In my opinion, this Flemington Hotel's Skybar is the best place for chatting and enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Taiping Lake Garden.. With the radio (hitz.fm) is playing, two large LCD TV for viewers, WI FI for online enthusiasts and a lot of lights surrounding the Skybar for fantastic moments.. hehe

The Skybar's business hours are from 8.00 am until 1.00 am..