Monday, December 7, 2009

Borang Lampiran B (PIDN)

Finally, I received my Borang Lampiran B for my JPA Program Ijazah Dalam Negara (PIDN) I had been worried since last week as I haven't receive the form and I need to acknowledge the form by this 10 December (Thursday)

I expected to receive the form by this morning.. However, when I woke up and checked my mail, I still haven't receive the form yet.. Hence, I e-mail to the JPA again and call to the JPA information centre.. Within few minutes, I received a replied e-mail from a JPA officer and within few minutes later, I received the Borang Lampiran B.. Thumbs up for fast reply..


A sample form

I received the form at 1.27 pm from a JPA officer.. Thanks God.. Now I am preparing to send back the form to them by e-mail and pos laju..
________________________________________
Update on 8 December 2009


 This Morning, I sent my reply to JPA at 12.05 pm and within an hour after that I received an acknowledge e-mail from a JPA officer.. Fast reply..!!