Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MNP to U.O.X.


Finally I get my Hotlink number ported to University of Xpax (U.O.X.) and my phone shall valid until my age 25 years old. 

I ported from Hotlink to U.O.X. because my Hotlink number was not in Hotlink Youth Club and it was very expensive to make a phone call under the normal plan and I have to reload credits  into my phone in order to use the Hotlink number to make a phone call or SMS. Hence, I decided to port to U.O.X. as the credit would valid until my age 25 years old. 

It took me four days to successfully ported to U.O.X. I think Maxis will blacklist my number as previously, I had been porting a lot of time. Original from Maxis --> Digi --> Maxis --> Celcom. 

Now my phone is valid until 7th February 2015. haha.. Better than my Digi Campus which is valid until 13th July 2013.