Monday, July 18, 2011

Kaspersky 2012


A new version of Kaspersky 2012 is here to replace the Kaspersky 2011. I ported my Kaspersky 2011 to the new version Kaspersky 2012. 

I am continuing using the Kaspersky 2011 serial number as it supports free upgrade to Kaspersky 2012. 

A brand new interface as usual for the new version of 2012. I am still exploring the new features and the interface. 

Kaspersky 2012 interface (new)


Kaspersky 2011 interface (old)

Key Features :
- Kaspersky URL Advisor (improved)
- Kaspersky File Advisor (new)
- System Watcher (improved)
- Application Control (improved)
- Safe Run Mode
- Two-Way Personal Firewall
- Anti-Phishing and Anti-Spam Technology (improved)
- Parental Control (improved)
- Completely redesigned interface (new)

I like the Safe Run for Websites feature: 



It is very useful for me especially when I need to login to my online banking. I would feel double secured.