Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PIKOM PC Fair (II) 2010

It was here again for the PIKOM PC Fair (II) edition and this time I could not resist myself from attending this event yet again. haha I attended the Penang PC Fair which was held at the same venue, Penang International Sports Arena (PISA). I went to the PC Fair on Friday as on Saturday I had class to attend and I went to Penang on Thursday evening.



Before I attending this PC Fair, I went to service my sister's motorcycle which I will bring to UUM soon. I went to this PC Fair with my UUM friend and my roommate. This was my first time at the PC Fair with friends as usually I went there alone or with my sisters.

I didn't buy anything for myself because I had bought an external harddisk few days ago and not planning to invest in new computer accessories. haha