Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Disappointed With Nationwide Express

I was suppose to get my motorcycle in Alor Setar from the Nationwide Express yesterday.. My sister couriered the motorcycle on Saturday's Morning in Penang and was promised by the Nationwide Express's worker that the motorcycle will reach the Alor Setar's Nationwide Express office on Tuesday..

However, when I went to the Alor Setar yesterday and my sister phoned to the Nationwide Express, we were told that the motorcycle hasn't being sent from the KL..!! I was so surprised on this matter..!! Why the motorcycle is in KL?? As my sister couriered it from Penang.. 

Why the Nationwide Express has such policy?? From Penang, they couriered the motorcycle to central region, KL.. then they would courier it to the Alor Setar.. This is wasting the money policy..!!  Why the CEO has this mindset??

I wasn't satisfied with this situation and I phoned to the Alor Setar's Nationwide Express office and was told that on that day (Tuesday), there was no motorcycle sent to the Alor Setar.. The receptionist told me only Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the Nationwide Express would send motorcycles and it depends on loads.. This meaning, whenever there are loads to be sent from KL to the Northern region, the motorcycle wouldn't be attached to the loads.. WTH..!!  Of course everytimes there are a lot of loads to be sent..!! Sure my motorcycle wouldn't reaching the Alor Setar soon.. 

I pay RM 110.00 for the courier service from Penang to Alor Setar..!! Not from Penang to KL and to Alor Setar..!! This is wasting my time and money..!! If Nationwide Express claimed every couriers would reach the receiver the next day or the day after tomorrow, PLEASE stop this nonsense claims..!!

I highlighted this problem so that next time, if anyone wanted to courier motorcycle to anywhere, think twice if you wanted to use the Nationwide Express..