Friday, May 14, 2010

Subscribed Streamyx Cool Uni Pack


I finally subscribed to Streamyx Cool Uni Pack after my sister decided to have the netbook. yay..!

I done all the documentation part (application form, IC, matric card) done in February but due to my sister wasn't free and I didn't go back to my hometown, my application for Streamyx Cool Uni Pack delayed until May.. 

On 30th April, I went back to my hometown and submitted my application for Cool Uni Pack on 3 May.. However, I was devastated when the clerk told me, I have to wait 30 working days from the date I cut the old Streamyx which was on 5 April.. Previously, I was using RM 66 package (512kbps) then I decided to "potong" the Streamyx to change to cheaper package of Cool Uni Pack, RM 38 monthly..

Exactly, 11 days after I submitted my application (below 30 working days), this Morning, the Streamyx technician phoned to my father that he is coming to install Streamyx at my house later.. 

However, different case happened on gf as her house hasn't being installed with the Cool Uni Pack even though his internet line has been cut since 3 weeks ago.. She didn't "potong" her Streamyx as she just change the Streamyx's owner name to her name as well as the package from Combo to Cool Uni Pack.. 

I am going to phone and scold the Streamyx agent.. My gf applied Cool Uni Pack during the UUM Convocation expo.. I am disappointed with the slow action taken by the agent and Kedah TM (I think from Alor Setar TM) to settle my gf problem..