Friday, May 7, 2010

Padang Besar

Yesterday, my parents came to UUM to fetch me and my things back to Taiping.. Before going back to Taiping, my parents, my gf and I went to Padang Besar which is located around 45 minutes journey from UUM.. I never been there so I was excited to find out what the place exactly is and the Padang Besar is at the border of Malaysia - Thailand.. So I am expected to see a lot of Thailand goods there..

On the way to the Padang Besar, I am amazed with the hills around the area..








I were surprised that so less tourists are going to Padang Besar even though it is a town developed next to the entrance to Thailand.. perhaps the town isn't much developed as Bukit Kayu Hitam because we won't pass through the Padang Besar if we are using the North-South Expressway to Thailand.. We have use the road to the Kuala Perlis if we wish to pass through the Padang Besar to Thailand which is far away and waste petrol to compare with the road from Bukit Kayu Hitam to Thailand..