Friday, May 7, 2010

Cost Management I


yay!!! party time..!!!

Yesterday, I completed my last paper, Cost Management I..!! After 12 days break, I really don't have the mood to study.. haha.. I am having the feeling of no more exam anymore during these 12 days.. haha

Now I am heading to holiday time!! yet only for few days as I am going to start working in accounting firm soon.. haha

Now I can put aside all my books..!! haha.. holiday time is also time for me to meet up with all my friends.. So long didn't see all of them.. haha

______________________________________________

16 April - Principles of Economics
17 April - Ethnics Relationships
20 April - Business Law
22 April - Financial Accounting I
23 April - Accounting Information System
24 April - Principles of Management
6 May - Cost Management I
______________________________________________