Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ethnics Relationship


I completed my second paper this afternoon, Ethnics Relationship.. 

It was a tough paper for me as almost half of the questions, I didn't know the exact answers.. Luckily I still could answered half correctly (hopefully) 

Anyway, I felt relieved before I start to answer this paper as my lecturer said to us when we were filling in the necessary things inside the exam paper and slip, "Don't worry, the questions are easy" However, when I read the first question, I could get the correct answer for it.. lol..!!

By completing today's paper, I would have two days "rest" to prepare myself for my next paper which is very very tough paper..!!


_____________________________________________________

16 April - Principles of Economics
17 April - Ethnics Relationships
20 April - Business Law
22 April - Financial Accounting I
23 April - Accounting Information System
24 April - Principles of Management
6 May - Cost Management I
______________________________________________________