Friday, April 23, 2010

Accounting Information System


This morning, I sat for my 3rd last final exam paper.. hehe.. I scared the most this paper if compare to the rest of accounting papers because similar to my Business Law, I did very bad in my mid semester..

Yet, I went to sleep for few hours this early morning as my eyes were so tired.. I think it was because I had been sleepless since 21 April to prepare myself for Financial Accounting I paper.. I couldn't afford to get less than A- in all my major account papers.. (hopefully) Last semester, I get all A for my major courses.. I hope to maintain this results until end of my semester :)

______________________________________________

16 April - Principles of Economics
17 April - Ethnics Relationships
20 April - Business Law
22 April - Financial Accounting I
23 April - Accounting Information System
24 April - Principles of Management
6 May - Cost Management I
______________________________________________