Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Business Law


Yay.. I finished my third exam paper.. Now I am heading for the most toughest 3 days exam (22, 23 and 24 April) haha..

This paper, I worried the most compared to other papers as in the Mid Semester Exam, I did very badly because I couldn't memorize all the facts, provision, sections and cases..

However, today's paper built up my confident as I did very good on this paper except for one question (10 marks) because I didn't memorize it ~haiz~

Last but not least, thanks to my friend for give me the business law tips (it's very accurate).. haha
_____________________________________________________

16 April - Principles of Economics
17 April - Ethnics Relationships
20 April - Business Law
22 April - Financial Accounting I
23 April - Accounting Information System
24 April - Principles of Management
6 May - Cost Management I
______________________________________________________