Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Penang Trip

On 18 August, I went to Penang to find my university's friends (Joon, Kyan and Leslie)

I went there by Konsortium bus at 8 am and reached there around 9 something at the Butterworth and 10 am at the Jetty. Late on schedule because there was an accident involved a lorry and several cars while on the way to Penang..


Awful accident - managed to capture one of the cars

The lorry was badly damaged

I had to walked to Perangin Mall from Jetty because I didn't have small change, just had RM 50 notes.. We met at Perangin Mall and first thing we did was filled our hungry stomach since morning.. hehe

After that, we walked around the Perangin Mall until our legs pain, we stopped awhile at Pizza Hut to have our lunch.. We dismissed around 5 pm due to rain in Penang..


~ Komtar ~

I waited for my sisters to fetch me and then my sisters and I went to Gurney Plaza to have our refreshment.. After that, we went home and I overnight at their house..

This morning, I went to the Jetty and across to Butterworth.. At 9.30 am, bus moved from Butterworth to Taiping and I reached Taiping around 10.45 am..

I having a great time with my friends and sisters in Penang and that's good until I can forget about my leg's muscles pain..