Friday, August 7, 2009

A Hectic Day

Wah!! Today, I'm so tired.. I haven't been sleeping so soundly in the afternoon for so long ever since I'm in UUM..hehe..This early morning, I fall asleep while I am doing my revisions..Before that, I was chatting with my roomates until 4am besides reading my notes..haha..

This morning, I finished my mid-semester exam for my Introduction to Financial Accounting..My exam was held inside Dewan Mu'adzam Shah, they were late to let us get inside the hall.. We started our exam around 9.08am and I finished all my questions early at 10.30am.. The questions were challenging as I'm expected..

I went out to Subaidah to have my breakfast and lunch.. I haven't take my breakfast yet.. But luckily still got a little bit energy to answer my exam questions..

Arrived at my room around 12.00 pm then straight switch on my computer and play Diablo 2 awhile..After that went to my bed and immediately fall asleep..hehe

Now, I am searching information regarding my Tamadun Islam group assignment besides downloading..