Saturday, August 29, 2009

Laptop Hardware Problem..!!

To my surprise, on 27 August, my laptop screen was blinking with white line at the bottom of taskbar.. It blinks every 3 seconds.. ::ANGRY::

At first, I thought it happened because of virus atacks as my kaspersky antivirus statistic had changed and this blinking happened after a virus was detected when scanning a pendrive..

I tried a lot of ways to remove the "virus" - install Adaware, Anti-Spyware and Anti-Malware softwares to scan my computer.. However, no virus, spyware, malware were detected.. Disappointed..!!!

I also posted this problem inside lowyat.net and raymond.cc but no solution was found..

So, the last method was to restore my computer to the state when I bought it.. I done this method and the results were the same, the blink still blinking at the bottom of the taskbar.. Hence, I think this blinking was caused by my laptop hardware..

Thus, I have to face this blinking for the coming weeks until Hari Raya holiday, to send to Penang Toshiba Centre for repairment..