Friday, February 26, 2010

LG GT505


Haha..

I bought a new LG cellphone on 19 February, as my personal birthday present as well as for the Chinese New Year gift.. I had been searching and analyzing for LG phones since last year because I am waiting for the LG market price to drop and then finding the most suitable phone for me..

I am supposed to buy LG KC910 Renoir, however was disappointed with the news that this phone was no longer in production.. So, my aim phones down to LG KM900 Arena and LG GT505.. Due to bad comments on Arena phone in the internet, I opted for GT505.. 


After I have been using this phone for several days, my comments are,

Pros:
- Touch screen very sensitive
- Camera 5 MP
- Very loud Speaker
- Document viewer
- Support bolt browser, Opera Mini and Ebuddy
- Muvee Studio
- Photo editing

Cons:
- Everytimes, play a song through media player, memory will be scanned
- Bluetooth not compatible with Toshiba Bluetooth
- SMS alert around 5 seconds
- Playlist just can support 100 songs
- Cannot use two applications at one time
- Max video size recording is 320 x 240