Thursday, February 25, 2010

End of Hectic Week

Today was the end of my hectic days in this week as I had completed my 6th mid semester exam paper.. Today's paper was also the toughest paper I sat in this mid semester as there were 3 questions (total 20 marks) but I just could answered a question correctly while another 2 questions, I had to use guest to answer..

I am very tired right now.. All I want to do next are to take a fresh bath and then go to sleep until tomorrow next day..

However, I still cannot relax as used to be because I need to get ready for my final exam that being scheduled to begin on 17 April 2010..

This is my final exam timetable (1st adjustment)
17 April - Hubungan Etnik
20 April - Business Law
22 April - Financial Reporting I
23 April - Accounting Information System
24 April - Principles of Management
25 April - Principles of Economics
6 May - Cost Management I

This was a deadly timetable I ever get..!!! 20, 22, 23, 24, 25 April - terrible..!!! I wish there would be a huge change on the final exam timetable or else, I have to prepare for the final exam beginning 1st March..